The theme for the final project was faces/heads. My source is a picture of mannequins with wigs for sale that I took at an antique shop here in Denver. I used Prismacolor pencils and Turpenoid with some collage as the medium.
I can't say I am totally happy with the way it turned out, perspective and proportions mainly. With that said that are parts that I do like quite a bit so I am displaying some of those snippets.
and the full piece... the funky face of the lady in the middle and the one on the right that looks dead have a mannequin-ish feeling that I think it worked for the project but I am still a little embarrassed by them.