Friday, October 26, 2007

Cruise New Mexico

One of my favorite things to do ever is Cruise New Mexico so when I recently read this article in the Santa Fe New Mexican about visiting Utah in the "off season" I couldn't resist planning a trip. It made me look forward to the winter, though I am still not quite ready for it. There is something I love about deserted barren lands, especially when covered in snow.


These places experience extreme parcipitation so rarely I can't help but want to be there to witness it. Since I drove through Southern Utah in December of 2003 I have been wanting to go back. I have tenatively scheduled a trip to span the outskirts of the four corners in order to catch some time exploring Southern Utah when it is deserted by most. Here is the proposed route we will travel come the second weekend of December.

No comments: