Saturday, October 27, 2007

Hoiday Cards

I know that it is a bit early to start thinking about the holidays but they always creep up on me. I decided to get an early start this year, which will probably lead me to justify my bad habit of procrastination later. I am not quite sure yet what I will be doing with these cards, maybe I will make sets of some of the designs and put them in my etsy shop (which is in need of some major updating) or possibly I will just mail them out to friends and family."Happy"
This one folds into three opening up to the top and the third part folding down. Inside the card, "Happy" is found in script.

"Christmas in TV"
This one is another three fold card opeing up and the third panel folding down. When you flip up the top a black ornamental design is found above "Christmas".



"Peace" Ornaments, 1 of 3


"merry" Ornament 2 of 3

"Enjoy" Ornament 3 of 3

When I finally tire of making holiday cards my next project is to make a calendar(s)... maybe in time to gift for Christmas?

No comments: