Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wedding Invitations

Finally, last night M & I completed the majority of our invitations with one last step left, to send them out. Here's a little sneak peak.All the components of the invitation were done by me through Photoshop. The zine images were collaged on paper and then scanned in with text added and the image on the invitation was from a greeting card that I had made for valentine's day this year. I am pretty happy with the finished product even though it has taken a while with lots of questions as to how the wedding planning is going.

3 comments:

Hot Cakes said...

Those are awesome. Little Anna, you rock!
I can't wait to get mine in the mail.

Lil' Princess said...

Nice job you two! Everyone here at work "oohed" and "aawed". You are so very, very talented.
My addresses are on the way!
Love, Mom

D. Prince said...

You are one talented lady!