Monday, March 15, 2010

2-D Design Class Chronicle- Spring 2010 Semester

I hope this blog will start seeing some more action, I have been lax.

I plan to chronicle my projects from the 2-dimensional design class I am taking at Metro State this semester and subsequent classes hereafter. We have done four projects so far and the last three will be up shortly (the first one should and will be burned! That bad...)

I am really enjoying this class and have pondered why I did not attempt an art degree earlier. A lot of that probably has to do with the murmuring of society about creating art and creating a living and how they do not go hand and hand… bullocks! Art and creativity can and should be incorporated into nearly any job so needless to say I regret taking those naysayers seriously. I am here now and that is what counts even if in the end I still decide to keep my skills a hobby.

1 comment:

Hot Cakes said...

Sister! I wish you had started doing this earlier too. Many people want to make a living from art, but I always thought you really have what it takes.
So, screw you, naysayers!