Thursday, December 17, 2009

2009 Christmas Cards

I haven't been able to get to much crafting let alone blogging but I HAD to do some Christmas cards this year. I started right after Thanksgiving when we were in Portland after a visit the storefront of SCRAP!. I am so excited about this store and am a little sad it is so far away. We found some awesome materials that have been recycled for the purpose of creating. Some of my favorite finds were fabric samples, wood samples, and tiny ceramic tiles. All things I would not have thought to even look for in my local thrift store if they even existed there.

Since Christmas time seems like it an excuse for excess consumption I was more than happy to re-purpose some materials to make my cards.

All of the cards are posted at Flickr and I am going to try my darndest to add more to the collection soon.

1 comment:

Crystal Arcand said...

Hello from Swap-bot! (3stairs)

I've made our Christmas cards for years, so I was tickled to see your version. The "merrie Christmas" is fantastic - I may have to stea... I mean, *borrow* it!