Saturday, November 3, 2007

Thrift Store Love

I have had an urge to seek out and acquire boxes and containers as of late. These pics are my latest finds at Open Hands Thrift Store in Santa Fe. I believe the urge stems from the influx of articles, books, and products related to storage systems and being organized in the design and fashion world. Do they help me?
This one is perfect for keeping my herbs fresh...


Trays have also been on my "look for" list lately... The tray above is a sweet oblong shaped rectangle made out of stainless steel and it is perfect for holding ATC's as if they were calling cards.


Lastly, this box's purpose is to house my more compact crafting supplies, but for now it is a great sunglass display piece.

1 comment:

Hot Cakes said...

You put your herbs in it....